Who we are.
At Rush Cycle our #1 goal at each studio is to create a supportive family of instructors, staff, and members who inspire each other to blast through their personal goals. Each studio team achieves this goal by fostering a non-intimidating and welcoming family atmosphere and encouraging routine commitment.
Our studio team is at the forefront of our customers, especially first time riders, and we want to make them feel at home in our studios. At Rush we are a community. Together we inspire each other and push ourselves to exceed our expectations.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want you to fill out an application for our Studio Manager or Sales Associate positions. Details below.
Rush Cycle Studio Manager
The Studio Manager has Entrepreneurial spirit with an innate drive to achieve goals and drive business growth. They oversee the studio day in and day out to make sure we are running at peak performance. Some duties and characteristics include:
- Proven track record in a similar boutique concept or highly relevant skills/experience that is immediately transferable
- Excellent leadership and management skills to create a positive and successful environment for staff and clients
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor
- Enforce Rush Cycle corporate policies, business practices, systems and processes
- Face of studio and main point of contact
- Train and mentor subordinates for ongoing success and future growth
- Recruit, hire, train, and scheduling of all staff
- Deliver monthly reports to ownership/management
- Responsible for executing and overseeing the entire sales process and systems
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service
Rush Cycle Sales Associate
The Sales Associate is responsible for ensuring that the Client Experience is perfect. The Sales Associate also excels in setting the mood at the studio, customer service, sales, assisting other staff, and keeps the operation running smooth. Some duties and characteristics include:
- Always be on brand
- Must excel at multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Give expert customer service, the client is always right
- Treat new clients like gold, ensure that their experience is perfect
- Collaborate with managers and staff to achieve studio sales goals
- Master the scheduling/merchant software
- Hyper-organized, efficient, and a problem-solver
- Practice a consultative sales approach
Ready to Join the Rush Team?
Fill out the form below, and let’s get the conversation going!